neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
NLP Practitioner of Business Coaching
The power of NLP combined with the practicalities of coaching a modern workforce in:
Communication | Motivation | Confidence | Resilience | Performance
Specifically designed for:
Those who regularly coach within their organisation (or want to start)
Practical solutions and an accredited qualification for coaching your colleagues in the most common requirements seen in organisations today:
|stress management||time management||change management|
|inter-team/department conflict||dealing with difficult people||having difficult conversations|
|confidence building||goal setting and achievement||personal values|
|team building||personal and team resilience||personal and team performance|
Run as a 12-week programme, split over three months,
allowing plenty of time for ‘real world’ practice and minimal disruption to working hours:
Module One: Fridays August 31, September 7, 14, 21
Module Two: Fridays October 5, 12, 19, 26
Module Three: Fridays November 9, 16, 23
Assessment Day: Friday November 30
Why Invest In Coaching?
Research by Ken Blanchard Companies and the International Coach Federation (ICF) suggests that there are many benefits reported by recipients of coaching, including:
Becoming more self-reliant and resilient
Gaining more job and life satisfaction
Contributing more effectively to the team and organisation
Taking greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments
Working more easily and productively with others
ICF 2009 research also reports that:
86% of companies recoup their investment in coaching within one year
Why Invest In Developing Internal Coaches?
The Institute of Coaching lists the following benefits to organisations that develop internal coaching capabilities:
Employee engagement increases and individual performances improve
Easier to identify and develop high potential employees
Helps identify organisational and individual strengths and development opportunities
Demonstrates organisational commitment to human resource development
Why Invest In NLP Practitioner of Business Coaching with Acuitas.Limited?
Ginette spent 22 years in a corporate environment, and was an internal coach for 10 years in a large organisation with more than 1,000 employees. As an NLP Trainer, Ginette is qualified to teach a full NLP Practitioner syllabus, but has found this to be only approximately 80% relevant to helping internal coaches deal with the practicalities of day-to-day corporate life.
Instead, Ginette offers this unique Business Coaching qualification which combines the most relevant aspects of NLP with other coaching models to provide a holistic and rounded view of the tools available to coaches. This allows successful graduates to choose the most effective tool for the challenge in front of them, rather than only being trained in a singular, dogmatic style of coaching.
There are no other coaching qualifications that offer such a rounded education in all coaching tools, without losing the effectiveness and efficacy that NLP is renowned for. In addition this course offers post-qualification support to ensure that newly qualified coaches are able to embed their learning.
Additional Evidence of the Effectiveness of Coaching
Each day of training will include both the study of theory followed by practical exercises to embed learning and practice new skills.
All participants will receive a personal handbook of detailed reference information and a journal for recording progress.
|Friday Aug 31|
Friday Sept 7, 14, 21
Bournemouth (exact location tbc)
Foundations of Coaching
- Knowledge of the history of coaching, including origins of NLP
- to understand the importance of original sources and future development
- Overview of the coaching process
- to provide a framework for course material
- Knowledge of when to use coaching and when to look for a different solution
- to ensure critical thinking in the application of coaching
- Self-application of basic coaching techniques
- to ensure deeper understanding of tools / techniques and congruency of delivery
Specific Topic Areas:
- Coaching as a tool – when it is and isn’t the answer
- The coaching framework – setting boundaries and expectations
- A comparison of coaching models
- Background and origins of NLP
- Self-application of NLP
- NLP Core Concepts
- calibration, sensory acuity, rapport, representation systems
- well-formed outcomes
- the conscious and unconscious mind
- presuppositions of NLP
- Chain of Excellence
|Friday Oct 5, 12, 19, 26|
Bournemouth (exact location tbc)
- Understanding of how to pick and choose questions
- to ensure the most effective use of time during a coaching session
- Different challenges available to coaches and how to combine this with calibration skills
- to maintain a dynamic response and increased choice in coaching sessions
- Understanding basic patterns and fundamental principles of Classic Code NLP interventions
- to understand how and when to use the original patterns
- to understand how to build new patterns to suit requirements
Specific Topic Areas:
- Epistemology, Logical Levels and Classic Code / New Code NLP
- Chunking up and down
- Identifying limiting beliefs
- NLP language models: Meta and Milton
- NLP basic patterns
- perceptual positions
- sub-modalities (map across, drivers, motivations, Swish)
|Friday Nov 9, 16, 23|
Bournemouth (exact location tbc)
- The benefits and drawbacks of breakthrough coaching
- to ensure understanding of appropriate use of powerful techniques
- Coaching techniques for high performance
- to generate alternative choices for high performing individuals
- How to use coaching with a ‘small c’
- to guide the use of coaching techniques outside of formal sessions
- How to rescue a failing session
- to maintain focus and redirect energy when things go off track
Specific Topic Areas:
- State change options including pattern disruptors
- New behaviour generation, alignment and parts
- NLP Strategies and Timelines
- New Code NLP for High Performance
- Breakthrough patterns, the verbal package
|Friday Nov 30|
Bournemouth (exact location tbc)
Assessment for Certification
Participants will be required to meet the following criteria to qualify for certification:
1. Attendance at a minimum of 10 of the 11 training days, plus full attendance at the accreditation day (November 30, 2018)
2. Demonstration of one core concept of NLP through prepared presentation (this will be set as a task during Module Three). Participants will be expected to show:
- Thorough understanding of the concept
- Techniques for self-application of the concept
- Appropriate use of the concept during a coaching session
3. Demonstration of a coaching session (role play). Participants will be expected to show:
- Setting of boundaries and expectations
- Active listening
- Appropriate challenging
- Guidance towards action taking
- Achievement of a well-formed outcome
Each successfully accredited coach will receive a three month package of one-to-one coaching support (one hour per month) to ensure they are supported in using their new qualification effectively.
The support will be delivered in person within a 20-miles radius of Bournemouth or virtually if located further away.
The full-cost of training, plus certification assessment and follow-up coaching support is: £2,500 + VAT per person.
Breakdown: 11-day training programme £2,000 + VAT; 1-day assessment and certification £50 + VAT; 3 hours coaching support £450 + VAT
Minimum deposit (non-refundable) required to secure a place is £500 + VAT per person (balance due one week prior to course starting).
An invoice will be generated after booking (form below) and payment expected by online transfer. Places are not secure until at least a deposit has been acknowledge as received. Completion of the booking form does not guarantee acceptance.
Pay your deposit before 5pm Friday 29 June to get a place at just £2,000 + VAT*
*one deposit per place required to secure this price, deposits are non-refundable, payment due within 30 days of invoice date
HOW TO GET A DISCOUNTED – OR EVEN FREE – PLACE
For every person you get to book a place (even at Early-Bird discount rates), you get £500 + VAT discount from your booking!
So if you recruit enough people to cover the amount you’ve booked at, your training, certification assessment and follow-up coaching is free (applicable refund given prior to course start date).
For example: if your organisation books five places before the end of June 2018, one of those places is completely free.
If you are inviting professional contacts outside of your organisation to sign up, they must indicate your involvement at the point of booking to ensure the commission is applied.
Certification is provided through The Association for Professional Coaching (http://www.theapcinternational.com)
Successful participants will be certified to call themselves an NLP Practitioner of Business Coaching and be awarded Associate Member status of the APC, with an option to upgrade to full member.
These details are collected for the processing of your booking on the NLP Practitioner of Business Coaching Course and are held electronically in securely encrypted files. The details will be used solely for communication directly related to the booking made.
- Acuitas.Limited is the trading name of Acuitas CTD LTD, a company registered in England and Wales (9348574) and registered for VAT (208 6181 15).
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance is held by Acuitas CTD Ltd to the value of at least £1M.
- Payment must be made according to the Investment conditions above, including any specific requirements of Early-Bird discounts and Commissions. Acuitas.Limited reserves the right to withdraw training from anyone in breach of payment conditions. Cancellations and refunds will be administered as set out below.
- Deposit payments are non-refundable under any circumstances except cancellation by Acuitas.Limited.
- Information supplied is given in good faith and stated as the intention for training. Acuitas CTD Ltd reserves the right to adjust the programme and content of training at any time.
- While there is no formal cap on numbers attending, this will be re-evaluated should numbers reach 10-15 bookings. This is to ensure all participants get significant personal attention during the course.
- All training will be carried out by Ginette Tessier, Director of Acuitas.Limited. While Ginette may invite guest trainers to assist her during the training and assessment, this is not guaranteed. Should Ginette be unavailable through exceptional circumstances (including but not limited to illness or injury), another trainer will be sourced, or an alternative date arranged to suit all participants.
- A suitable venue will be sourced once participant numbers are finalised. The venue will be in Bournemouth. Refreshments such as tea, coffee, water and biscuits will be supplied. Participants will be expected to source and pay for their own main meals, except for the assessment day where lunch will be provided by Acuitas.Limited.
- Participants are expected to behave in a professional manner always. Failure to act respectfully towards trainers, fellow participants, venue staff and guests may result in removal from the training without refund.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law applicable on the date of the proposal.
Cancellations and Refunds
The £500 + VAT deposit (whether paid separately or as part of full payment) is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Cancellation up to one month prior to course beginning: 100% of payment received (minus £500 + VAT deposit) will be refunded. For clarity: cancellation must be received in writing and acknowledged by Ginette Tessier before 5pm on Friday 3 August 2018.
Cancellation within one month of the course beginning to one week before the first day of training: 50% of payment received (minus £500 + VAT deposit) will be refunded. For clarity: this covers cancellation received in writing and acknowledged by Ginette Tessier between 5.01pm Friday 3 August 2018 and 5pm Friday 24 August 2018.
Cancellation received within one week of the course beginning will receive 25% refund of payment received (minus £500 + VAT deposit). For clarity: this covers cancellation received in writing and acknowledged by Ginette Tessier between 5.01pm Friday August 24 and 5pm Thursday 30 August 2018.
Cancellation received after 5pm on Thursday 30 August 2018 will not receive any refund, subject to exceptional circumstances solely at the discretion of Ginette Tessier.
More about Ginette
Ginette had more than 22 years’ experience in corporate life before setting up her own business in 2014, working in organisations both large and small, public, private and family-owned, membership based and a commercial agency.
She trained as a coach initially and ran her first formal training course in 2006, expanding her experience and qualifications over the years. She has been invited to speak at several events, both before and after establishing Acuitas.Limited.
Ginette is a Fellow of the Association of Professional Coaches, a certified NLP Master Practitioner and NLP Trainer, accredited Business Provider of Clarity 4D (a psychometric profiling tool) and holds post-graduate qualifications in Marketing and Market and Social Research.
Her thirst for knowledge is quite relentless and Ginette believes above all, that training and learning should be fun – otherwise, what’s the point?!
In addition to her work as a face-to-face consultant, coach and trainer, Ginette is heavily involved in online training and helps other freelance trainers integrate this into their business, has developed a set of best practice standards for independent online course creators and helps aspiring online trainers to stand out in their niche.
She also has a dog called Scamp.
If you would like to speak with Ginette about this course, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a chat.